GeneralAire 1099LHS Plastic Cabinet Flow Through Manual Bypass Humidifier, 19 gpd, 24 VAC, Up to 3000 sq-ft Coverage
How it works?
Water is distributed through a water distribution trough resting on top of a Vapor Pad® inside the humidifier. The Vapor Pad® then becomes thoroughly saturated with water.
As heated air from the furnace passes through the water-soaked Vapor Pad®, the water evaporates and creates humidity. The humidity is moved by the furnace blower motor through the duct system and is distributed to the living quarters of the home. To produce humidity, the humidifier runs only when the furnace blower and heat are engaged.
- Type: flow-through evaporative
- Gallons per day: 19 (based on 120° F plenum temperature)
- Dimensions (inches): 16 H x 16 W x 12 1/4 D
- Weight (pounds): 15
- Replacement Vapor Pad®: 1099-20 (GFI #7047)
- Replace 1-2 times per season
- For home sizes up to 3,000 square feet
- Installation: warm air plenum / right of left side
- Plenum opening (inches): 14 1/8 W x 12 H
- Bypass opening (inches): 7
- Pallet quantity (units): 16
- Control: MHX3C manual-control duct mount humidistat
- Power (volts): 24
- Warranty (years): 5